Here is another Quinoa dish from me. I tried to make it similar to the Chinese style veggie fried rice. Just used quinoa instead of rice.
Quinoa: 1 cup
Carrots (cut into small pieces): 1/2 cup
Tofu: 1/4 cup
Green Beans (cut into small pieces): 1/4 cup
Soy sauce: 1/2 tsp
Red chilli sauce: 1/4 tsp
salt as required.
Green onions (finely chopped): 1/4 cup.
Oil: 2 tsp
Pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Cook the quinoa in a rice cooker with 2 cups of water.
- Add oil to a pan and when the oil is heated add the veggies and the tofu and stir fry them.
- Add the cooked quinoa to the veggies and mix them together.
- Add the soy sauce, chilli sauce and pepper. Adjust the salt.
- Serve with raita or humus.